Sacred Rose Butter
Sacred Rose Butter
This lovely butter is chock full of rosey goodness and carefully selected luxurious ingredients. Texturally you will find a thick creamy butter, that glides on smoothly and doesn't leave you feeling too oily afterwards.
Each butter is hand poured into a reusable glass jar with a lovely silver tin lid.
What's inside the jar? Well, let me share with you...
- Bulgarian rosewater. Good for toning the skin, smells incredible.
- Fair trade unrefined shea nilotica fruit butter, a unique butter than is softer, creamier and more rich than normal shea. This particular shea comes from a cooperative where the workers are paid above fair trade prices.
- Wild crafted rose petals extracted in organic glycerine, made by yours truly. Handpicked right here in the bountiful Northwest.
- Organic virgin olive oil infused with chamomile, lavender and calendula.
- Squalane derived from non-GMO sugar cane. Squalane is one of the best emollients available to us. It restores suppleness and flexibility within the skin, as it occurs naturally within the skins lipid layers. Due to its bio-compatibility it has the unique ability to penetrate the skins layers and provide hydration without being heavy or greasy feeling.
- Green tea extract, which provides powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Radish root fermentation. A unique and naturally derived preservative system. I do recommend using this butter within 6 months of purchase however.
This butter is lightly perfumed with a blend of beautifully bright Somalian frankincense, two rose absolutes and benzoin. The scent is not over powering, yet will linger lightly on the skin for a few hours.
rose water, vitellaria nilotica (shea) fruit butter, olea europaea (olive) oil infused w/ calendula officinalis (calendula), lavender & matricaria recutita (chamomile), emulsifying wax nf, organic glycerin infused w/ wild rose, cetyl alcohol, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, essential oils, sugar derived squalane, xanthan gum