At long last, I am offering my homemade Florida Water!
I started making this several years ago due to the more personal connection you build when crafting your own magical supplies. Over the years, I have perfected and tweaked it and still, I build upon it and give it subtle shifts from time to time.
I make each batch over three days around the full moon with silver, quartz and a hagstone (holed stone), it is then set in the light of the moon overnight.
Currently, I have two batches from under two different moons.
- Full Aries Moon + October 15th 2016
- Full Pisces Moon + Eclipse on Sept. 16th of 2016
What's it good for? Everything.
- Cleanse and or feed magical objects of all kinds
- A handwash between tarot readings with a client or yourself. Helps "reset" and can act as food to the deck (in my humble opinion)
- Mixed with water as an offering to spirits
- Add a tablespoon to bathwater as part of your spiritual cleansing routine
- Wiping down tables and surfaces that need a little "cleaning"
And the list could go on and on. Cleaning, feeding and refreshing is how I see the use of Florida Water.
But what does it smell like?
Bright floral citrus with a spicy undercurrent. A wide variety of high quality essential oils and absolutes expertly blended and perfected over time, goes into a base of rose water and high proof alcohol.
How do I use it?
I pour it directly from the bottle into my hands, or I cap my thumb over the bottle opening and sprinkle it where it needs to be sprinkled. You can also dab it onto cotton balls, rags, clothes, etc.
Due to its alcohol content, I cannot ship this internationally. This product is flammable and should not be exposed to high heat, flames, sparks, children or pets.